Thursday, January 28, 2010

The joys of having a girl

I have mentioned before how Audriana is a copycat. I caught her copying me trying to put on makeup and then to her doll (she loves this little doll and she loves to carry it around).


She also really loves to put everything on her head. She loves hats and puts the boys hats on all the time, but the best is when she tries to put clothes on her head and then brings them to us to put them on for her...


She also kept pointing to the hairspray and then patting her head so I gave her a mohawk and she thought it was the funniest thing ever.


Her new words are "more mom!" and "tree" and using her hands to "pop" the popcorn during the popcorn popping song.

Seriously is she really old enough to be into all the stuff already? She tries to put on her own shoes and pants all the time I have a feeling dress up isn't too far away with her. She's just growing way too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I put my makeup on Kenzie thinks she needs it too. My sister gave her, her own lip gloss and she thought it was the best thing ever. Girls.. they are so fun!

It's almost time for Nursery.. crazy!!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh she is just so cute! And growing up so fast! you better have another one soon!! :)