Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it really February?

It's already been a crazy month and I was trying to stick to blogging more, but life just sometimes gets in the way. But it's not anything really in our life to blog about. February starts out more somber here in the Garner household as most of you know 4 years ago Phil's sister Natalia passed away. It's always hard to think about missing such a wonderful person.



Audriana turned 17 months old. She is such an active little girl and really loves her mom, which isn't really that good of a thing seeing that I have to hold her everywhere and everyone else is bad, including Phil if I am around I have to be with her. So I am getting very strong arms! Good thing she is such a great walker. She is also starting to talk a lot, sometimes it's hard to tell if she meant to say a word or it just sounded like it, but she knows. She also learned no lately. So she tells us no a lot. I got a new calling a few weeks ago as the first counselor in the Primary. She loves to come in and sing with the boys and girls. Today they were singing Book of Mormon stories and as she watched them, she copied all their actions while she danced and sang. I think she was louder than them. Yikes.


My little man Peyton is going to be 3 next month and it's hard to believe that one. But since his birthday is coming up I won't go into much on what he likes and does. He is such a good boy and loves being independent. He is so talkative lately and cracks me up with things. He was telling me something at breakfast and Jordan said, "mom Peyton said this." Peyton got furious and said, "Guy {remember this is his nickname for Jordan} I was telling mom!" He doesn't let Jordan do things for him anymore or us! He wants to go to school so bad and asks everyday we take Jordan if he gets to go. He even gets his backpack already. We told him he's a big kid now that he is all potty trained so he one day he said, "mom pease I go school! I'm a big kid!" Poor kid gets disappointed every day he is just waiting until he gets to go.



We enrolled Jordan into two Charter school lotteries, but won't know the results until April. Which there are very few spots so our chances are extremly low if after the sibling and founders are given spots first. I can't believe we have to think all about Kindergarten and what school to try and get him into!

Jordan just comes home from school and tells me all the new things he learns and he can remember them forever. He's been adding and subracting here at home with his games and with his dad quizing him all the time. He's always something crazy and funny we laugh at him constantly. The other day we were driving and we were stuck behind an older lady and of course Phil assumed she would go really slow so he got in the other lane. Well the light turned green and she went so fast he said "man grandma has a lead foot!" Jordan thought he said left instead of lead so he said, "Dad everyone has a left foot!" He thought that was really crazy to even say.


I can't believe that my kids are growing up so fast, especially my little baby is already 17 months old already! Since I told my calling I guess I will tell Phil's too on the blog. Today he got put in as the Ward Clerk. I have a feeling we are going to get busier around here.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

They're all so cute! Ty doesn't like strangers at all--even his grandmas which is very sad. Nursery has been interesting. I go for the first hour while Bryan does his calling and then I go to RS and Bryan goes into nursery. I wonder how Adriana will do?

The Willeyes said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. So cute :)