Thursday, January 28, 2010

While the Cat's away, the Mice will play

Last week was a long week of work for Phil. Almost everyday he worked until 10 or midnight and worked on the weekend. I think it ended up being 80 or 90 hours at work and probably 10 hours or so working on stuff from home. So we had a lot of down time at home, mostly the kids just kind of get bored with me by about 6 when he is suppose to be home they get restless and realize he isn't home yet.

So we played, a lot. Besides school, Jordan has gotten really good at Super Mario he doesn't even beg me to play it with him lately because he can beat a lot of levels by himself. My friend came over and they have it so she said what's your favorite level and he said the easy ones! They also played with their leapsters too, they both have one now and so they just sit there and play for awhile even Audriana will try to help. Or like in the picture below Peyton loves to read and he was reading the tag reader one day.


And we played lots of games! Luckily the boys got games for Christmas and their favorite right now is Jenga! Poor Audriana wasn't feeling good if you can tell in the two pictures she had a fever so she played with her dolls and layed on me a lot.

A big acheivement this week we only have one kid in diapers now! Mostly I am just so glad because we haven't done a thing about it or even tried to potty train him because I just haven't wanted to do it. But on Sunday we put underwear on and did the 3 day potty training and we haven't looked back. I am sure we'll still have accidents since he is still learning, but I was so skeptic with the way, but I read so many positive results and wanted to try it. One word it is so hard and is exhausting-mentally. By the 2nd day if we had any diapers left I may have put him back in them, but we were half way done so we stuck it out and he is trained in 3 days! He is also full of M&M's but so is his brother and sister because everytime he went they also got some so they were cheering him on!

1 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

That is so funny! Boston is very well on his way to being diaperless too! Yay for our big boys!