Thanksgiving has come way too fast and I can't believe that it is tomorrow. I can't wait for a long weekend to get away and I have to remember all the things I am thankful for even if I complain about it.
I love Thanksgiving and visiting with family, but my favorite holiday as you all know I am sure if you are a blog follower comes on Friday! I am excited for Black Friday! I just love to get out there with the crowd and shop. I am not sure why and I am sure everytime I am in line I probably curse it, but I still love it the next year.
Since I haven't been blogging because, well life, here's a little story until I post our Thanksgiving adventures:
Jordan has been a little interested to say the least lately. If you are on facebook you already know this so just go ahead and skip.
Last night Jordan got really mad and I can't even remember why I think it was because we told him no to something. So he went in his room and slammed the door. So after a few minutes I went to go talk to him. Well he was just sitting on his bed reading a book and he said, "Didn't you see my sign on the door you aren't allowed to come in here! It says no moms or dads allowed I just need to be left alone by everyone!" His "sign" he won't let me take off the door is a target sticker. {It's ok you can laugh I left the room to laugh because I figured it wouldn't be good to laugh at his attitude problem}.
My 4 1/2 year old is turning 15. Peyton of course just went in there and says "GUY! What you doing?" and he let him in and shut the door behind him because no moms and dads are allowed.
(Jordan gets really mad if you call him Guy and says only Peyton is allowed to say it so don't call him that unless you want to push buttons...)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment