Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun & Black Friday Too

We had a great Thanksgiving and we are still recovering from the whole madness of our "vacation". It all started with a grand ol' feast in the Bear Lake area with Phil's mom's family, it keeps getting bigger and bigger every time! I should have taken a picture of how many tables we filled.


{Side note I took lots of family pictures and emailed them already, so if you didn't get an email and want one of your family leave a comment with your email address and what picture your looking for, I will not publish that comment so your email won't be seen.}



I took over 700 pictures and only these ones of my family, crazy! But in all fairness I had 2 scheduled photoshoots and then all the impromptu family shoots at the Thanksgiving feast. I think I just didn't want to get my camera out for my own kids in between... Peyton didn't even get in any, sorry Peyt!


What's a Thanksgiving without Rock Band? Who would know, but what's a drummer without his drum sticks? Well a creative one who decided to invade the kitchen...



My OCD kid of course is cleaning and no he doesn't do this at home, I wish his OCD was about cleaning at home...


Grandma Garner and Audriana.

After dinner we got in the car and drove 2 more hours to WY to see my parents for a few hours ate some more, left the kids and drove to Salt Lake for some early morning shopping. But Phil decided to check out Walmart to see how the lines were at midnight so I dropped him off and he got in line to get his dad a laptop and a tv, which he did, but he was so crazy to do! So I got up at 4 AM to join him and we shopped and shopped on Black Friday!

After getting the kids later that day we rested in between photoshoots the rest of the weekend and got home Saturday night. And now we need another vacation just to rest from the last one.

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

That picture of Audriana with Doris is DARLING!!!

Lynne said...

Four years ago Bryan camped out all night at Best Buy, without a heavy coat because he left it in Utah and we were in Idaho. He got us a laptop and it's been the most reliable computer we've had! It's a pain but sometimes well worth it.