The kids and I have got hit with something this past week and we weren't even able to get out of bed practically for a few days, no we didn't have the "bad" flu. Jordan wasn't even able to go to school all week even though he is the only one that didn't get a fever because he couldn't stop coughing, poor kid. Especially since he's still in the stage of liking school...
So for a break it was nice to have an afternoon today to be able to get out after a week like that to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs since we haven't seen it yet. The boys loved it! They didn't move the whole time and just laughed and laughed! Peyton is the one I worry about since he is so young I want to choose movies that will keep his attention, but he sure thinks it is great fun to go to the theater! Even Audriana was clapping along, well at the times that she could get her face out of the cup of popcorn silly girl. We sure are lucky when I hear stories from other parents who say they tried to take their kids to the theater and they didn't want to sit and watch.
Revisting this post because I forgot to add the cute story from Peyton. When we got home and I was deciding what to cook for dinner I asked Peyton what he wanted. He looked through the cupboard and so I said, rice? "Nope, that!" and points right at the spaghetti. We never have spaghetti and I am pretty sure I haven't cooked it for a year. So I said because of the movie, he said "yep, MEATBALLS!" and started laughing, ah that kid cracks me up.











1 comments:
i WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE THERE TO EAT SPAGETTY WITH HIM...papa
Post a Comment