Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Un-birthday celebration

Peyton turned 2 1/2 last week. I can't believe that in 6 months my little preemie will be 3 years old. He has grown a lot and he cracks me up every single day.

I want to remember these days:

  • From the picture you can tell he is a pretty cheesy kid thats what happens when I ask him to say cheese for the camera!
  • He calls Jordan "guy". All day I hear "hey guy." "Where's guy." "What you doing guy?" Jordan hated it at first and told him to stop it, but now he just answers him. It's just his nickname for him. If Jordan is with friends he says "where's the guys."
  • He loves m&m's. But I love how he says them. No matter how much we correct him he will say M with his tongue stuck out. Only that word any other M word he says normal.
  • Everything needs to be blue. He doesn't care what the real color is he wants it to be blue and will argue with you if you tell him otherwise. It confuses people who don't know him.
  • ABC's are called R's.
  • If he doesn't want to go somewhere he tells me to turn around. We were in the store yesterday and he wanted to go home. I didn't go towards the door and he said "no mom turn this way!"
  • Yesterday in the car he had a bag of M&M's and he was suppose to be sharing with everyone. Phil asked for some. He gave him one and put them in the door handle so no one could reach them and said, "dad no more they are mine!!" Told you he loved those things.

1 comments:

Lynne said...

I love kid's perspective on life! It's just so funny and each child is so unique. Love the bow.