Saturday, September 26, 2009

Is a discount really worth the swine flu...and my kid's a thief

A couple months ago we got a coupon to eat at a restaurant. So tonight we decided to find it and try it out because why not, we had the discount so we might as well. After driving we looked next to the gas station and realized that the restaurant was a truck stop. We walked in to seat ourselves as we were watched by a couple creepy 50 year old men looking at our family like we didn't belong in a truck stop, which I was pretty sure we should have walked out right then anyway. The loud mouth waitress yelled at all of her regular customers from across the room calling them stupid, it was pretty funny.

I was pretty sure that if we don't catch Swine Flu at Walmart, then we may have just picked it up there. Or Hepititis. Sweet.

But the best part was that while we were leaving my sweet little Peyton wanted a box, but he hardly had anything left on his plate so we told him he didn't need one. I turned around to see him shoveling his arms full of saltine crackers very sneaky. I just couldn't help but laugh, it might have been wrong to let him take them, but hey it wasn't that good of food so I think he was still hungry! And of course I had to take a picture when we got outside I didn't want to get yelled at it's with the phone so excuse the quality!

0 comments: