
This girl is moving everywhere these days and that includes standing up without any help at all for just a few moments. But getting her to do that in front of the camera=impossible. So hopefully sometime I can catch her soon to show the grandparents on the blog because they are probably the only ones that care.
So for now I wanted to share the cutest fabric flower I just made. I used this tutorial, only made a smaller one and added it to a hair clip. Even though she is cuter than the actual flower.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Flower and a little girl
Brought to you by Cassie on Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
nice work! That is a super cute flower, but you are right the girl is cuter.
Love the flower!!! I definitely need to learn that one too!
Post a Comment