
The GFL weekend, comes once a year. We gear up for it, plan for it, study for it like a test during finals week. Then it comes and goes in a flash. Ok so Phil does it all. The kids and I go along for the ride.
I know every year I explain what it is, but every year I have different blog followers. So skip ahead if you already know. Each year the Garner's gather together for their fantasy football draft pick's party. Yes they have to get together for it, because well it's draft pick and we need a party to celebrate I guess. Mostly just an excuse for us to get together...I'll just say the owner's of the team take it more seriously than I (just ask Phil). You'll see in a few pictures...
On the way up. Playing games, listening to the ipod, watching movies and falling asleep. Ah sleep that was nice!

Peyton of course still hates it! Still funny seeing that everything else in life he is not afraid of.
And Jordan loved it all too!
Audriana enjoyed a rousing game of hit the beach ball with your head with her dad, he's so creative isn't he...at least he involves his children I guess...and also enjoyed watching everyone else.

Phil's team is called the Bayonne God Fathers, after his New Jersey heritage (um his two year mission...) Our colors if you can't see from pictures, light blue, navy blue, black and white. He won a few awards from the last year and I didn't get a picture because I was being a good mom and chasing my children and a few other children around ;). But he got a few trophy's to hold on to for the next year. So if anyone got any maybe they want to share with me or put on their blog.






Afterwards we went out to dinner with some of the group and had such a good time just catching up with everyone. Hope to see everyone before next year's draft! I need to take a picture of the surprise the boys got from Phil's uncle, they are so excited about it, but we got home really late and I haven't taken the picture yet so that is to come later this week!














2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love Audriana's cheerleading outfit!
This still cracks me up! I can't believe you guys do this! I wanna do a draft party too in my life....If i ever plan one, I am calling you! I can't believe how serious you guys are at this!
Post a Comment