Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Uh-Oh


Someone's getting tired of her brother's leaving her downstairs so she's taking action! She hasn't gotten up all the way, but she started to try we'll see how long it takes her to get brave enough.

In other news, Phil is gone for a few days leaving us to fend for our sanity. He works long hour days anyway so we are pretty used to only seeing him a couple hours at night anyway, but sometimes it's nice to have that little break. We might have to find a few activities for a break!

I'll also be getting ready for my first yard sale this weekend. Our street wants to have a neighborhood one so we opted to go with it. I don't know what I was thinking since I haven't been able to get anything ready yet! We'll see what happens and what goes!

And I finally took a picture of the bow holder for Audriana's room, excuse the glare, but I didn't want to worry about it.


3 comments:

Tami said...

Good luck on the yard sale. I know how ya feel with Phil gone, Riley is gone all the time. It gets really hard!! I love the hair bow holder. It is so cute. If I ever have a girl, I totally want one!!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

I like the bow holder and all the cute bows on them, it is a great idea!

The Willeyes said...

I love your bow hanger! So cute :)