
We celebrated Audriana's first birthday on Saturday a week early. We went swimming at Lava Hot Springs which is Audriana's favorite thing to do! She was so exhausted though by the time we got to the cake and presents that I got no smiles from her in the pictures. She got lots of presents and has had a ton of fun playing with them since we've been home and so have her brothers. The cakes were made once again by Camille K.'s Cakes and she did such an awesome job exactly what I wanted! Thank you!! We had lots of family and friends come up to celebrate, but I didn't really take very many pictures of everyone else.




I am so excited we bought the cottage this year for her. Of course the boys think it is much cooler than she does right now, but I can't wait for her to start playing with it even more! Jordan has even "cooked" one of her dolls in the little oven.
Plus her stroller she suprised us and just took off walking with it. She walks along the furniture if she has to, but only if she is forced so I think it will really help. Thanks for all the presents she was really spoiled!
To see the pictures go here.










4 comments:
I cannot believe she is one... WOW. It goes so stinkin' fast. She is just an adorable baby.
It was a fantastic party!! We loved everything!!
What a fun party. Love her cake :)
That is a very cute cake, my girls got a chance to look at it, they love it. Also, the picture your have of her, the white hat and orange top, she looks like a model baby!
Post a Comment