Wednesday we met with Jordan's new teacher! He is so excited to start another year and we seem to like Mrs. H so far, but it is sad that we had to find a new teacher. He should have had the same teacher, Ms. K but they decided to try and sell their house so she couldn't teach this year not knowing if she was going to be moving soon or not. Jordan is sad, but when he met Mrs. H he seemed to like her right away and the best part is that he found out she has a train table in her class! Also we found out Jordan is going to be in his best friend Garen's class so those two are super excited to be going to school together.
BUT...Jordan doesn't go back to school until SEPTEMBER 9th (after Labor Day)! Poor kid! He is so annoyed everyday he gets up and asks if school starts today. Then the next question is, ok is it tomorrow? So we made a calendar to help him keep track of the days. Man I feel bad for him seeing that calendar and how many more days there actually is left!!

And I just have to post this picture because it was on the camera when I uploaded. I think sometimes he just really likes it when his brother and sister take their afternoon nap and he gets his own quiet time too. I think it's time for school to start again!











0 comments:
Post a Comment