Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Kisses

I posted this story on facebook so some have already heard, but there's a few people not on facebook.

Yesterday at the store an 8 year old girl came up to Phil with money in hand while he had Audriana and Jordan. She asked how much he wanted for the baby. He said, "um 200,000 dollars."

"Oh man!" She responded. Obviously very disappointed not having enough money. Then he said, "well I'll sell you my 4 year old for 20 bucks." Her brother that was about 10 years old said sweet! Of course Jordan said no so loud I heard it in the next aisle and then I also heard Jordan say, you can buy Peyton!

Moral of the story, if I didn't have this baby I would want to go up and buy her too so I don't blame her...

(turn up the volume to get virtual baby kisses, and the turn off the music on the side of the blog)


2 comments:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

Cassie how adorable is your sweet little girl!

Tami said...

I want to buy her too! She is the such a beautiful baby!!