
The past little while Audriana has done a huge milestone for her. Pulling herself up. It's probably not a huge thing for other kids, but it is for her because at her last dr's appointment her dr said if she wasn't doing any of this by 12 months he was putting her in physical therapy! Everytime we make her stand she screams at us, she hates it. But now I go into her room and I find her standing up! It's so great. She gets pretty upset about it because she is a little scared still but she's working on it and now we just need to get her to start moving her legs. But one step at a time.
And for those with older boys, is this the age that boys start worrying about what their hair looks like? Because apparently I had two boys caring today! They were in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes doing their hair. I asked what they were doing it for and Jordan said mom it's for the party! Um ok, dude! They even needed to use the hairspray. I'll ask you what they asked me, do they look handsome?










3 comments:
Yippee! That is really cool! I'm excited for her. And your little dudes do look like total heart breakers
yes they look very handsome! haha, I love it! And YAY for Audriana! That's awesome!
Yay for Audriana! That's is exciting! And yes your boys look very handsome!
Post a Comment