
Last night we loaded the car with blankets, pillows and microwave popcorn to make the ever popular trip to the drive in. We hadn't been this year especially to the IF one so we thought we'd try it out since 2 fun movies were playing at the same time, Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Night of the Mueseum 2. Jordan and I were the only ones to watch both movies and we give two thumbs up to both, although Amelia Airhart kind of bugged me a little bit. Maybe it's because I had just watched Confessions of a Shopoholic or something, I don't know.
Jordan said man they both had dinosaurs, cool! He had taken a little catnap right before, smart kid. So he was wide awake and ready for both movies.
Audriana fell asleep halfway through the first movie, but she was pretty entertained until she did!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Drive In Time
Brought to you by Cassie on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
It looks like fun! I bet your kids will always remember going to the drive in as a family. FYI: Amy Adams is in the Museum movie and Isla Fisher is in the Shopaholic movie. They are two different actresses but they do seem a lot a like.
Always a fun time at the drive in!
How fun. Your kids are lucky to have such a fun mom!
Post a Comment