Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Brothers Don't Like Moving Baby Sisters

She's been doing this for awhile getting around everywhere, but I finally got it on tape. So enjoy she's our little wiggle worm. Another thing she's learned in the past couple weeks is getting from the laying position to sitting up. So I find her in the crib sitting up a lot waiting for us to get her out! I got it on tape but uploading two video's takes way too long so maybe next time you can see, or just visit and I am sure she'll do it because she is doing that one every two seconds around here!

Oh and I hear a lot of NO Audriana don't get my toys or don't get my whatever! Yep it's started...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!

-camille

Kristy & Miguel said...

Very cute! It's funny you were tempting her with Cheerios!