Friday, June 12, 2009

50 percent chance of rain



I know, I know everyone else in the whole country is having all this rain too. It's pouring and the old man is snoring! As my good ol' buddy at KSL Kevin the weatherman Eubanks said he felt like he was in the movie "Weatherman" and was going to get things thrown at him it made me laugh because it is nuts around here!

Yesterday we had a little tiny break. So we raced outside for a second of sun! Phil and with a little help from Jordan got the almost declared rainforest mowed we had going in the backyard.
In the end Jordan decided he was tired of helping and got his chair out to watch and of course his copy cat brother needed his mom to get his out too. Every row up Jordan would scoot his chair up so he wouldn't miss any of the action...

I love this...everytime he is out with his dad mowing Jordan comes in to bring me a special little "flower" he picked just for me. I put it down and he said Mom you need to get a flower pot for it!

While the big boys were mowing the lawn we went for a mini walk. 3 cheers for getting out of the house for a second without getting wet! Ignore the mix matched little boy who has a dad who doesn't care what pj's he's wearing...

rare pictures of kids all smiling at the same time

this would be a perfect picture if I wasn't in it!
Audriana getting mad at me for making her use her legs. Ah what a silly girl. See baby you can do it you just don't want to!


3 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

at least you got some sunshine! I'm so sick of the rain too...But it's good for my lawn if nothing else :) That's so cute how Jordan got his chair out to watch phil! I love it

Whitney said...

I love all these pics! So fun! Oh yeah, so Evan IS getting paid on salary and it is not good but he can make more if he sells things and books more clients. But that will be hard at first. Sucks, huh? What do you do??

Marla B said...

I LOVE the lawn mowing picture! that is great! you need a toy lawn mower for the boys! How big is your lot? that seemed like a lot of grass! was there grass there before you moved in?