6 more days of Jordan being a 3 year old.
2005 when he entered our lives and we entered parenthood.
I know I have explained before, but for those new to the blog. Jordan's name was picked because of the likeness and agreed upon name by both of us. Phil picked his middle name which is Bayonne after his favorite city in New Jersey.
Jordan's first wedding, Phil's sister Camille. This was also one of two pictures I have of everyone together because Phil's other sister Natalia died 6 months later.



2006:










Before Jordan got Peyton...here's cousins Mason, Logan and Jordan for the first of the grandkids together pictures since then there are now 7 grandkids for the Garner's 5 of them boys. Audriana and now baby Hadley (to Camille) being the last 2 born.






Look my first attempt to make a halloween costume! And I made three of them that year!


Jordan's FAVORITE page in his scrapbook! Peyton wants me to turn his pages to see his grandpa and Jordan wants to see his trains!


Sometimes I look at these pictures and I see the other two kids in them!












1 comments:
Jordan was such a cute little baby!
Post a Comment