Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blast from the Past Vol. 1

Jordan is turning 4 years old this month! It is hard to believe that my baby is really not a baby anymore.

Let's do a blast from the past each week. These aren't going to be in order because I don't have his 2005-2006 pages on this computer. I have to get them off the cd and haven't had time to get them. But hopefully I can get those done before his birthday and share his baby pictures.

April 2007 2 years old

He was and is such a great big brother to both Peyton and to Audriana. He always loved helping when they were babies!

August 2007

2 1/2 years old

He still loves to go outside to help his dad shovel the snow or mow the lawn!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute! I can't believe he is 4!!! That is crazy!

Whitney said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up! I want to see baby pics!