Tuesday morning we woke up to see us arriving to beautiful weather, the blue ocean and sandy beaches of Cabo. It was so pretty!
We didn't know at the time, but there was a a really nice black yacht that belonged to Tiger Woods! Of course I didn't get a picture. Our friends did though so maybe if they share a picture with us I will post it later!
Even the Sea Lions were hanging out swimming by our boats. {The cruise ship picture in the post below I took in Cabo.}


The famous Cabo arch.

These are called Tenders. We had to ride them to the dock because in Cabo we couldn't actually dock or "park" the ship because it is too big and Cabo's docks are too small.
A huge Sea Lion Colony.

We went scuba diving and it was way fun. I hadn't ever done it and Phil had done it years ago in Bear Lake so I don't think it really counts ;). I don't have the pictures of the under water ones because we had bought a water proof one and need to develop the film still if I can remember how!

The fish were amazing. We got to watch the fish swarm to get the food. See and feel a blow fish which was weird. See star fishes, Phil saw on octapus but he didn't have the camera and we saw a ton more that we didn't get pictures of but we'll just remember and have to do again someday in the future.
Afterwards we checked out a little bit of Cabo, ate at Cabo Wabo for 600 pesos and bought a few souviners. Scuba diving wore us out so bad that we headed to the ship to get a much needed nap! We did get the kids some moracca's and Audriana some cute little dresses after haggling with a guy.
We woke to a HUGE surprise... {stay tuned}










0 comments:
Post a Comment