The snow has went away at least for a little bit of April, we are hoping until Winter even though we all know that is very hopeful thinking around these parts! So of course the ice cream has been brought out a few times already and the boys are GLAD! Audriana is glad too, but mostly jealous since she only gets little bits of it and mostly annoyed at us eating it in front of her!
The boys even went for a walk last night with their awesome dad. Basically they were mad...ok Jordan was mad at me because I cut both of their hair last night and after it was over they could go play for a little bit outside before baths. So their good dad went walking around the neighborhood with them.

Here is my handsome Peyton and a new haircut. Suprisingly for his second haircut he was fine (considering the first one he was not too happy about it!)

This is what happens when I am gone and upload pictures the next day....random pictures. According to Phil, Peyton begged for Audriana to lay down in Jordan's bed next to his.


Today we actually were HOT!! Not that we are complaining though. Peyton, Audriana and I walked to get Jordan from school and I had gotten Audriana's hat out so I got one out for Peyt. I think it is a little on the small side (last years hat), but of course he didn't care! He even wore it to take a nap this afternoon.
And of course as always Jordan has his tracks and wicked set ups over both of the front rooms (the lower front room has the wooden tracks and the upstairs has geotrax set up.)

AND for some fun news:

AND for some fun news:
UNC WON LAST NIGHT!!
What does that mean???
Phil wins the Aircold brackets which also means he is going to split the winning pot with 2 others he tied with. (They all decided to split instead of do a tie breaker and get 100 dollars each).
So what do you think he should spend his money on??
A. Me
B. Mexican Souvineers for his kids
C. Me
D. Himself
E. Me
Seriously, what else is more important??
And OUR CRUISE IS LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!












2 comments:
I am so excited for you to go on your cruise!!!!
Love the hair cuts! You do a great job Cassie! Yay for warmer weather!
Post a Comment