I have video of the kids, really I actually got it out because Phil bought a firewire to hook up the video camera to the computer. So I get it out, decide to use it for the kids today, try to use it and see that my computer system is too far advanced for the firewire. So hopefully I can get another one that works with VISTA or I can get Phil to put it on his laptop when he gets home. So maybe in the future you can see my kids in action. As for now you have to read this post the old fashioned style.
MY KID IS SMARTER THAN YOUR KID:
Want to know why? Here's our conversation.
Jordan: Mom I am going to speak Chinese. No. See I said NO in chinese.
Me: Um ok...
J: Open fridge, shut fridge. See I said that in Chinese.
M: Your speaking Chinese now?
J: Yes. Look I made a C like for you mom. (he bit his pretzel into a C. He gets a little sidetracked, actually a little shocked on that one, he usually says my name starts with an M).
After lunch I told them if they ate all their lunch they could have ice cream. I know spoiled little kids. But to be fair I told them if they did it yesterday they could have ice cream. Of course stubborn Jordan said he wanted ice cream for lunch and ended up skipping lunch and ice cream all together since he seriously can get really stubborn. I have no idea where he got that from his such easy going parents and all!
J: Yummy this is so DELICIOUS! See I said that in Chinese too!
I am not sure if I should break his little spirit and tell him that he really is speaking English, hmm morals of motherhood, what to do.
Actually they have seen "Nai Hai Kailan" a preschool show on Nick Jr/Noggin and they speak Chinese/English. They will say something in Chinese and have the kids repeat it. Peyton does pretty good and I think he would be awesome at Chinese. Maybe I should enroll him in a class or something...
REVISITED POST:
Jordan was drawing and saying out loud what he "wrote"
"I love Mommy"
"I love Peyton"
"I love Daddy"
"I love Peyton"
"I love Audriana"
These are my friends today.
Audriana is making funny faces. And she is laughing- in Chinese.











2 comments:
That's too funny. Garrett's big into speaking spanish right now. Thank you Dora. lol
That cracks me up... Such cute kids
Post a Comment