Wednesday, April 8, 2009

E-lectrocute


Last week our lovely little dryer decided to stop working. So of course Mr. Fix It AKA Phil decided to fix it himself.

Let's just say that the picture above is a representation of what happened.

YEP. Not really his fault. We get shocked if we touch the light switch to turn on! It is getting "Absolutly Ridonculous" {Watch Bolt if you don't know what I just said}. Don't worry the builder is in a lawsuit right now so yeah not about to return our calls these days.

He is fine, now. Not so much then. But he did get electrocuted pretty badly. He got the new parts and fixed it last night with no shocks (breaker was OFF).

We have been without a dryer for a WEEK! Which apparently in laundry terms is 7 years-at least with 5 people it is! So if we don't answer your phone calls, texts, emails or facebooks we may be stuck in the laundry room. Either that or folding laundry as we watch who gets kicked off of American Idol.

What can I say we are all multi-taskers around here.

P.S. Scott needs to go home!! Or Anoop. Sorry fans, it's just the truth.
Also if you already read the post below, go down it has been revisted.

4 comments:

Berry Family said...

Love the Bolt quote. We crack up laughing every time we watch it. So great!

Anonymous said...

Phillip! I am so sorry! That is like twice now right? Be careful!!

-Camille

Xazmin said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad he's okay...that is so no fun!

Xazmin

Kristy & Miguel said...

Thank goodness Scott Went Home...he sucked so bad...Not that I have anything against blind people but this is a singing competition...hello!!