Better late than never to get some pictures of Audriana at 7 months old, at least while she is still 7 months.
She is still doing well. Happy as always although teething may be entering our world soon because of tiny bits of crankiness and swollen gums, not fun for her!
No doctor appointment or painful shots for 7 months so I have no stats, so for now you can enjoy the pictures of our cute baby girl.
Sorry if they are harder to see in the scrapbook pages. It is just easier to get these done then post instead of posting millions of pictures or trying to choose a million instead of posting 2 million...
Also remember THIS POST I couldn't decide what to put in her hair. So I made this flower in 2 seconds with a fake flower and pin in the middle and used the glue they sent me. It worked AWESOME!













4 comments:
so cute! I love those flowers in her hair. I need to get some of those!
Her little outfit is so cute too! Where did you get it?
Cute cute pictures. Love the outfit. Ella has it & it is one of my favorites!
What a super duper cutie! I wish I was a photographer so my kiddos pictures looked as awesome on my blog!!
Xazmin
She is so cute! I love the little flower in her hair.
Post a Comment