Thursday, April 2, 2009

April's Friday Feature



It is 11:35 PM on Thursday night and I am going to consider it Friday enough for my title.

First, yesterday April 2nd (remember it is Friday the 3rd now) Audriana officially turned 7 months old! Wow she is getting way too big and I think I need her to slow down a bit! She is getting lots more hair, but not enough that I can actually pull some up and put a clip in. Which is fine by me she is so stinking cute (plus she didn't have to go through a huge awkward phase where half her hair fell out and the rest looks like a mohawk if left on the top of the head or an old bald guy except from the back of her head between the ears...)

Anyway back to the feature! Xazmin over at This Is The Year was so so nice and asked me if I wanted to try out a new product they were thinking of putting on her and her partner's site Ribbon Blossom's Chic Boutique. So I said of course! Audriana is after all the most perfect subject for anything!

The other day I got a package in the mail with a few flowers and a bottle of this stuff (I am not sure what they are going to call it, but basically like a glue). I have tried some other glue types of stuff that has been recommended and I didn't like them. You know how many people told me to use KY Jelly, that's what your mother used. It was so slimy and didn't even stick at all. Plus I had to hold and hold it on for it to dry. I hated it! So we tried the "glue" from Ribbon Blossoms with the flower that you see in the pictures, which is also one that they were so nice to just send me! (Plus I don't know if they are like me or just have seen the blog enough to notice that BIG as HUGE as your HEAD flowers are NOT what I like so Audriana doesn't ever ever ever have those! she also sent me these cute just right sized flower and other ribbon "flowers". So awesome!)

The flower didn't move! Audriana took a nap, rolled around on the floor, sat up, fell down, squished it when she was in the carseat and touched it -it never even budged out of place! Even I played around a little with it just to see because I wasn't sure how it was going to stay on since everything else I tried just seemed slimy and not sticky at all. It was great. It made no mess when I put it on and when I took it off I just got my fingers wet, reached under it and it came right off.

I loved it and I hope they will start selling it (you know because I am a hardcore reviewer and I really did love it!) It was much easier than what your mother used and not messy at all! I held it down for a second just to make sure it would stick and it was dry so fast!

Just some more pictures. Plus Audriana begged me to post pictures of her awesome skills of sitting on a couch.



Ok so mostly she wasn't interested in me and was trying to get me to give her the binky. So this is what I get when I put it in front of her, she had stuck it in her mouth then slighty took it out to give me a half a smile because she knows what the camera is for. Silly girl. It is really funny when I go in her room and she has found her binky in her crib and has it in her mouth upside down.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to get some of that for sure!!