Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is in the air


and we're too excited not to share.



We've played games with the basketball,



Our most favorite outside game of them all.



Cheerleading on the sidelines,

showing off for the camera as we smile and shine.




Even Audriana was allowed to try, in the hoop she did lie.



Papa thought the shirt was funny, even though the camera thought she was sweet as honey.
(the shirt reads: will the paparazzi ever leave me alone given by Grandpa Garner)




She loved her first time out in the WARM sun taste, having a hat to protect her cute little face.



She cheered the boys on in their game,


but when they didn't share their candy she thought that was lame.

Yes spring is in the air here and we enjoyed it all so. Please Mother Nature don't take it away here in Idaho!

2 comments:

Marla B said...

Ahh, I love when we can play outside too. Is it hard to get the kids back in the house? I want it to stay warm!!

Camille said...

Isn't spring the best!! I LOVE Audriana's hat!! SUPER CUTE!