Obviously we all know what March is for, if you are a sports fanatic or a sports widow like myself.(Seriously Phil really really wishes that they would make March Madness a holiday. It makes me wonder how much work productivity goes down in the next few weeks around the world...)
March is the one time that I can actually care about who wins the games so I can kick my husband's competitive butt.
Ok sometimes I don't and then it is sad.
So watch the sidebar to watch our scores go up or don't go up. I think we are in three brackets, well if Phil put my picks in one, so when I know those scores I will put them up and we can all compare! Right now I only know the bracket I created on facebook though.
I have to say yes I am an Aggie Alum, however some may remember 3 years ago we traveled to San Diego, paid 100 dollars a ticket for 3 tickets (yes 9 month old Jordan needed a ticket even though he didn't need one for SeaWorld, dumb) to watch the Aggies choke. And ever since then I have never put them on my bracket. Sorry guys!
I also don't put Utah either, but that is more of a principle thing than anything ;). Sorry no red here.
Comment to share your scores to see if who is winning between all of us and if you would like to be added on the sidebar with us even better, you'll just have to remember to send me the updated scores!
Friday, March 20, 2009
March Holidays
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment