Monday, March 23, 2009

Duke Baby!

Not that I gamble or anything....

March Madness Round One

The third bracket we are in called AirCold I am the only person to choose Duke for the win! So if they win and I don't suck at the rest of the bracket I could win it all (and a few bucks while I am at it!) So cheer on DUKE!! Phil just sent him my bracket that I have for the Garner one as well so I could win that too!

Phil is 2nd place out of the 60 in the AirCold bracket though. So if UNC wins he could have a good chance to win it too, but 13 other people have UNC choosen so depends on their scores too. He also sent in another bracket and has Memphis winning with 7 other choosing Memphis (he is third for that one, but I only updated his top bracket). So you never know.

So watch the sidebar for updates after the second round starts! Phil always seems to be better at picking guess he watches Sports Center too much and knows what he is doing. When I win it is dumb luck and trying to pick upsets :)!

As for the Garner Bracket with the kids:

Sad for Jordan he picked names he recognized or sounded cool. So kid thought that Utah and BYU would do better...guess he needs to watch Sports Center more or have the influence of his dad more since he picked Utah. In his defense he knows we used to live in Utah and Phil is convinced he was confused because he thought it was Utah State.

Peyton is doing well so far. And did it all on his own, we swear.

Audriana, the youngest of the bunch, isn't doing too shabby since she isn't losing since she is 2nd to last. However the way she picked Phil decided her right hand would be the higher seed and left would be the lower seed. Well sad for her she isn't like her mom with her left handed coolness and seems to favor her right. So lack of upsets isn't helping her much!

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Poor little thing :( I had my elbow do that once when I was younger and it hurt so so bad! I hope it doesn't happen again!