Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ocean + Ship + Mexico = BLISS

Daisypath Vacation Ticker


Phil and Cassie are booking their first CRUISE and leaving the country for the first time! Ok that isn't true we went to Canada before we had kids, but we didn't need passports then.


It's ok to be jealous, I mean if it wasn't us I would be jealous!

Hello 7 days of the Mexican Riviera, like I said BLISS.


It will be an AWESOME annivesary gift this year (a month early!)

So any volunteers to watch the best 3 kids ever for a whole week? Seriously they never do anything wrong, I swear ;).

8 comments:

Adele said...

No way! Martha, Sarah, Dwayne and I went on that same cruise in January!
Riding horses on the beach in Cabo was amazing, walk right by the people trying to sell timeshare in Mazatlan, and you have to go to Pipi's in Puerta Vallarta! Seriously amazing guacamole and margaritas.

I'm so excited for you and Phil! What cruise line are you going on?

Berry Family said...

YAY! Happy EARLY Anniversary. Have a blast & take TONS of pictures. You are right .... I am jealous.

Stephanie said...

I call dibs on the baby! She can come stay with us!

Marla B said...

Ahh JEALOUS- good for you guys! ahh, i want to go to hawaii or somewhere warm for our 10 year next year! ahh, have fun! i am excited for you!!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Wow that's awesome! Puerto Vallarta is awesome!! You are going to love it! Have fun!!

Keith and Sandy said...

You guys are going to have a GREAT time...keith and i did that cruise a few years ago and it was seriously the best thing! Are you booking with Carnival? If so...you have to have there crepes at midnight...I had withdrawls for weeks after we got home..all i wanted was crepes. Mazatlan has the best shopping as well...And Cabo has the very best beaches!

April Moon said...

Well thats sounds really fun!!! Out next trip if off to Boston for a marathone with kids!!! yaya I guess... Yours sounds better, but I don't know if I could leave my baby! Have fun

Camille said...

LUCKY!