Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Silly kids and random days

First I should say I am NOT giving up blogging. I think that is what people took my last post for. I just said probably not as much because I am pretty sure I am only entertaining myself (and Phil) sometimes! So anyway thanks for the comments and I think it was taken as a pity party so I don't want anyone to think that! For those that say this is the only way to see my kids well it isn't you could come up anytime! The post was more of "I don't know if people really do care about random posts of my children"...as in the random days around here:

This is a typical day in our house! The boys being little inventors of games, which I am sure all other kids have done, but just the way they do it is interesting and really hard to explain! It is funny to see what they come up with sometimes! You can see that Audriana is usually up for all the games at least for now!

This was a few days ago and tonight they got the baskets out again and Peyton was in the basket, holding his bowl of food in one hand and a spoon in the other as he relaxed for his little joy ride.



P.S. I think my kids are pretty dang cute even if others sadly can't see that sometimes. So I don't know if the random posts would really go away or not. Anyway that is more on a personal level not so much blogging!

3 comments:

Camille said...

The Laundry basket is one of the best toys! Those are some fun pictures!

whitney.evan said...

isn't it wonderful how kids can be so creative and entertain themselves?

Kristy & Miguel said...

Cute! Kids are so creative, it doesn't take much to entertain them!