Thursday, February 26, 2009

What did you just say?



Maybe Phil and I are the only ones that find Jordan so HILARIOUS! But since it is my blog you can find him funny too because I write about it.

First: Yesterday Jordan asked for juice, before I even said anything he says "Mom I can have juice, it's just fruit so it is healthy!" Apparently he thinks we are on a health kick around here silly kid.

Second: This morning I told him to go get dressed. I hear him bossing Peyton around.

"Peyton come with me." pause "Peyton we need to smell this. Oh those are dirty..."

Of course I had to chime in, "Jordan don't go through the dirty clothes to get dressed! Go get clean ones!"

Yeah he is a silly kid and my laughing at him probably makes him think there is nothing wrong with that. I promise my kids wear clean clothes everyday!


Peyton himself has his own charming personality (sometimes it isn't so charming...). He is just so funny, again maybe just to us, but still he cracks me up!

While we were in Salt Lake last week we were out and about meeting grandparents for lunch downtown. Now when we are out it is hard to order something just for Peyton to eat himself because he can be picky and even if he liked a paticular food one day it doesn't mean he will eat it the next. So we try to share what we get with him and hope he wants it, Jordan on the other hand could eat mac and cheese for all three meals for a year if we let him.

Well this paticular day he fell in love with...

ONION RINGS!

Yep...but not the batter. I mean to me that is the part that you want to eat, if the onion falls out of the middle I myself don't want to pick it up and eat it by itself. HOWEVER, Peyton is the opposite. We watched him the whole time and he wanted to just SLURP the onion out of the ring like it was spaghetti and he was on Lady and the Tramp. Then he would get more and SLURP the onion out of the ring and put the batter down because it wasn't good anymore without the onion in there.

Jordan had fallen asleep at the restaraunt. So we boxed up his...can you guess???...MAC AND CHEESE and put the onion rings in there because well you never know when Peyton would have a craving for an onion.

So we got back and Jordan was ready for his lunch. So Peyton wanted to eat too. And he finished off those onions I mean SLURPED because you can't let those go to waste.

I wonder if we found what Peyton would eat for all three meals for a year and then some.


Audriana on the other hand is just really happy with her baby food and sucking on soft pretzels and crackers!


1 comments:

Whitney said...

I think Jordan is hilarious! I love your funny stories about him!