
When Peyton lays down for a nap most days Jordan gets so mad/sad. He keeps telling me he just needs him to play because he is too bored without him! Of course Peyton can't skip naps or else the terrible two's in him are so much harder to control!
Last week the boys decided they didn't want Audriana to take her morning nap! I went and layed her down and shut the door. Next thing I knew Jordan had climbed in the crib with her and Peyton came out asking for "HEELP" to get in the crib with them. Because they just NEED to play with her!
Of course they were too funny to make them get out and she was laughing at them, how could I deny them some fun playing time in her bed??
I wish I could explain better how sweet they are to her. I think this picture shows pretty well though how they usually are (they are pretty protective of her already too!)


Her hair seems to grow a little bit each day! She seems and I hope she is going to get Jordan's hair. He just has so much (we cut that shag so much!) and it is starting to look more like that. Peyton's hair has always been too blonde and harder to see so he looked bald for a long time!
Maybe sometime I can start using those hair blogs instead of just look at them! Come on pigtails...












3 comments:
That is so sweet and adorable! Your kids are dolls. Baby girls don't need hair to be darling. Your litte girl is so cute, I want to send you a little sample of hair (head) stick on accessories from my store - no hair required!
If you're interested shoot me an email: ribbonblossoms@aol.com
Have a great week!
SO cute, how adorable!!!
That is so cute! Your boys really great personalities!
Post a Comment