Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Sweet Double Feature



I have to give a shout out/feature to Sam at Sweet P's! Last week I asked her about the headbands. Friday I finally made a decision which was so hard because she sent me so many awesome sample patterns I bought three, but really it is like having 6 since they are reversable, awesome! Friday we left for Salt Lake and she brought them over on Saturday, although I think she was done Friday I just didn't have time to pick them up so she brought them to me! She is so fast and they are such great quality!! She also made the lace ones that she was wearing in the jazz game pictures! Thanks Sam we love them!

I also LOVE baby legs! I actually had made some for Peyton when he was Audriana's age and Phil told me they were girly and he hardly wore them even if I thought they were cute! But Audriana is all girl and I got a few baby legs when I was pregnant from a etsy seller who wanted to trade some designs -I love barters! I wish I could remember who it was so I could give her a shout out too, but they are so cute! They are a little long still for her short little legs so you can see then rolled up at the top they will just last longer!

P.S. Thanks to the Burns family for giving her this cute Jazz shirt! She is so adorable! Plus you should check out her blog. I think I like the blog design the best of what I have done even though Phil hates it!!!

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Love the Earrings and the Leggings!!