For Audriana's half birthday celebration she was very brave and got her ears pierced! She is so cute! She actually did really well after it was over and hasn't even touched them.
The initial response "what the heck was that?!" Basically the same face she has when she has to get shots!

Mad for a second, it makes me sad to post this picture!


I guess I don't believe everything I hear...

I wanted to see what she would do if I did it. Sadly she thinks it taste good so if she keeps doing it she won't be getting them painted anymore. So I didn't buy the bright ORANGE polish I saw in the store!

While Audriana was spoiled with 14K earrings the boys got NEW SHOES! Peyton loves them so much he had to wear them to bed!

The initial response "what the heck was that?!" Basically the same face she has when she has to get shots!

Mad for a second, it makes me sad to post this picture!
After the girl stopped touching and constraining her head she was happy. I think she liked the earrings daddy picked for her! She's got some money in her ears now! There is a good chance she is allergic to the nicol since I am and babies are more allergic so she's got some 14K white gold ones. So spoiled ;)!
Don't worry the boys ate her suckers for being such a good girl!


And just for fun... I heard that if you paint your babies fingernails and toes it makes her a prostitute.
I guess I don't believe everything I hear...

I wanted to see what she would do if I did it. Sadly she thinks it taste good so if she keeps doing it she won't be getting them painted anymore. So I didn't buy the bright ORANGE polish I saw in the store!

While Audriana was spoiled with 14K earrings the boys got NEW SHOES! Peyton loves them so much he had to wear them to bed!













4 comments:
She is such a pretty baby girl! She looks super cute with her new earrings! That is so funny about the polish thing. I love to see babies with painted nails. Especially their toes!!
I definitely don't agree since I paint my girls nails all the time! :-) She looks really cute with the earrings though.
You are so brave! I can't wait to see those cute ears in person!
Ahh! ears pierced! We did it with both of our girls, but uhh....not earrings now. Sarah's kept getting infected, and we even re-pierced them, but still didn't clear up the infections around the earring. Ashley didn't want to wear earings, so i hope your experience is better than ours, hope they last for more than a few years!! ahh, but I love them for your little girl, and LOVED them in my girls ears.
Post a Comment