Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wii love...

We love when we get visitors and this past weekend we had my sister Jessie and her roommate Holly!

We also love our Wii. We've had it for awhile now and it gets brought out the most when we have company/parties. I love it because we have so much entertainment without leaving the house (and when you've got three kids getting them ready and in and out of the car becomes more of a chore than fun).

We can bowl, play tennis, start a band, ski, snowboard, and much more without even getting dressed!

Here are some fun pictures playing the Wii this past weekend, sorry Jess and Holl I didn't even get a picture of you.

Our new...ahem...I mean Jordan's new guitar is what he'll tell you, but he will also tell you that daddy told him he had to share his guitar with everyone.



Concentrating really hard...


I couldn't resist, Peyton was so mad, but he looks so cute! He was mad because he wanted a turn playing the drums and was not happy I gave him his drum set instead!

And Audriana is the cutest fan of the band!


P.S. Holly informed me that Monday it was service day, which was good because I put them to work, more to come on that later when I get pictures. Think PAINT!

1 comments:

Melea said...

Cute, cute pictures of your boys. Your baby girl is a doll. My baby has the same outfit. To funny. Great minds think a like I guess:)