
Jordan:
1. I love the way you can play for hours with trains, that you have your own HUGE train collection that never gets old to you.
2. I love the way your eyes light up when daddy comes home from work.
3. I love the way nothing is too big for you, you can do anything we can do.
4. I love how you just tell strangers random things to do with what you did. They might not get why you are saying it, but you are just so excited and tell everyone!
5. I love how silly you are and your dances.
6. I love the way you randomly tell us you love us while you are doing something you stop just to make our day.
7. I love how you want Peyton to play almost all the time.
8. I love how compassionate you are to your sister and how you sing her songs to cheer her up.
9. I love your HUGE vocabulary and how you say "That's a great idea!" to everything we decide.
10. But mostly I love the way you love everyone and don't notice anyone's faults.

Peyton:
1. I love how you smile at us when you are doing something wrong, you know it is wrong, but if you give us a smile you know we will melt first.
2. I love how helpful you are with picking up garbage to throw away and putting away toys when you see someone needs your help.
3. I love how your eyes light up when you see one of us especially when daddy comes home and you run up the stairs to see him.
4. I love how you flirt with everyone at the stores and restuarants with your big blue eyes and your smiles.
5. I love how you say "knock, knock" and think the joke is that you knock on everyone's arm.
6. I love the way you try to do everything your brother does even if it is too big for you to do.
7. I love how you try to copy everyone and learn from everything around you.
8. I love when I hear you learn a new word and how proud you are when you figure it out.
9. I love how you try and calm your sister down, bring her a bottle (or to us if it is empty) and look everywhere just to find her a binky or push her in the swing.
10. But mostly I love how you give your family lots of kisses and hugs, especially when you can see or sense they are so upset or just because you want to and mostly the way you dance!

Audriana:
1. I love the way you try to roll over when you feel like it.
2. I love the way you can fall asleep anywhere no matter the noise as long as you are cuddling up to someone.
3. I love how your eyes follow your brothers just to see what they are doing.
4. I love how when you are laying down you try so hard to sit up.
5. I love the spit bubbles you make and how you stick out your little tongue.
6. I love when you try to eat your toes and suck on your fingers.
7. I love how your eyes light up when you see someone looking at you.
8. I love your laugh.
9. I love how you stick out your bottom lip when you get upset and before you start crying.
10. But mostly I love how you have the cutest biggest smile and how those eyes, smiles and laugh seem to brighten when you see us.
1 comments:
Ahh! How sweet! This is a good mom moment for you! ahh. good. you think of the things you love instead of the things that make you scream.....
Post a Comment