You know the evil facebook? Yep I made him get one.
You know why because I think everybody should have one!
I am so addicted to it, not sure if Phil will be since he probably won't be on as much as I am. But it is my break from everything so maybe that is why I am addicted. Plus I can see what all of you are up to! And it seems just about everyone is on there these days.
So look us up, join the darkside. It's not too evil. SERIOUSLY I know a lot of people think facebook is this evil thing where teenagers lure in stalkers. Trust me it isn't like that at all, can be very private if you want.
Join the OO's. It is the information age, the new email, if you don't have one get one!
I even have a myspace! *gasp* (I don't check that much so join facebook to be me friend I like it better.)
P.S. I think everyone should have a blog too, but that's another soapbox.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I converted Phil to the darkside
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment