Well I actually have two blogs done because I just love to do it and got into a few of them over the weekend. Phil told me I needed to slow down or I am not going to have any over the actual inventory to work on, but I just got some ideas and went with it.
So the two I have done...
Whitney B. Sorry folks her blog is private so you won't see it unless you are invited. But I just love how this turned out. She asked if I would do her wedding colors (the brown and teal) and then sent me these adorable pictures. They have a new baby and he is one adorable looking boy!
This one was for Sam B. I actually did a photoshoot with her and her little family the day after Christmas which you can see a few on my blog HERE it was the first time meeting them and seriously cute kids. Anyway these were the colors she wanted so I just went off that and she wanted polka dots.
Stay tuned for more of the blog makeovers I just need to get working on them when I get time!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Two blog makovers to share
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
VERY cute, Cassie! I love them both!!! :)
Post a Comment