
I wish I wish I wish I could remember everything that Jordan said. Because sometimes he is just so funny to us, Phil told me this exact thing yesterday.
Seriously he is so random. Just tonight when it was time for bed he just kept telling me how hard it was to sleep.
Me: Ok Jordan, but we just got to.
J: I know mom, but it is so hard.
Then he goes on and on about the sun and it sleeping, etc.
Me: Ok Jordan go to sleep now.
J: Mom, I am not done!
And he goes off again.
J: Ok mom, now I am done so goodnight.
Then I hear him say, Mom the monsters are on the bridge. (pause and then a giggle) goodnight mom.
What??
The last month he has done a complete 180 about going preschool. He dragged his feet every tuesday and thursday. Well I don't know if somehow he made a resolution, but once Christmas break was over he WANTED nothing BUT TO GO! He goes every Tuesday and Thursday. So on Friday he was so mad he couldn't convince me it was a preschool day and he needed to go. Saturday same thing. Even after we took him to the movie (see post below) we came home and he said , "no we need to go to preschool now!"
Today he kept saying are we going to go to preschool today. Obviously he didn't go. Well later he was talking on the phone. I imagine the other side of the conversation was, what did you do today Jordan?
His response, I went to preschool. I love preschool it's fun. (pause) But I didn't go today.
Then he cracks up laughing
and laughing
and laughing!
he was asked what was so funny.
He said, I am just silly!
Like I said, I wish I could remember what he says because he is one silly random little kid!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I wish I wish I wish...
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment