Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sometimes you just need to cry

Because maybe things aren't going your way.


Or maybe when you step outside it is -6 degrees with an aweful windchill to make it feel like -25.

Or maybe because you are sick of your baby girl's reflux and HOPE for the medicine to kick in. You know the little bit of medicine she doesn't spit out, nasty freaking stuff.

Because if it doesn't kick in you may GOOGLE home remedies because after three kids it is just time to be sick of it.

And you may try these home remedies even the ones where you do a dance like a rain dance, only a dance to get rid of nasty reflux from babies bodies.

Because maybe this reflux is like an evil lurker and the dance will cure it.

You never know. It could happen.

Sometimes on those days you are willing to try just about anything.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow,all three of your babies had reflux! Lucas had it and I've been so grateful Ty doesn't. It must be Phillip! I know he had it pretty bad as a baby. Maybe it's hereditary.

Berry Family said...

That is totally fine! I would love for ya to add my link. I have your photography link added on mine ... I hope that is ok!? Thanks!

Cassie said...

Good memory Lynne! Yes he did have it, I have been told he lived on tang as a child!