Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time flies fast when your having fun!


Phil came home from work today to say he couldn't believe I hadn't blogged for a few days! So don't want to ruin my blogging reputation so here you go!

Audriana turned 4 months old last week! I think she is growing up way too fast, at least it didn't feel as fast with the boys. She is just too cute, even her fuzzy little bald head!



And of course she has started rolling over just a couple times...until I started taking pictures! Then she was a rolling machine. I think that always happens! Of course I got the video camera out and she wouldn't do it again!


And here is Jordan 3 1/2 years! Seriously where has the time went?
Peyton almost 22 months old. I don't think I will ever get a normal picture of Peyton unless I catch him off gaurd. Here he is smiling I guess? He loves to say "CHAASE!" (cheese in Peyton speak.) At least I got him to lay down to pose!

The boys love their sister so much. Seriously you can just tell in the way they both treat her. So cute, even Peyton needs to try and play with her and kiss her head.
We gave Jordan and Peyton this little tent to have to play in so Jordan decided Audriana needed to try it out and needed pictures...I am rubbing off on him, aren't I?!

3 comments:

whitney.evan said...

these pictures are so cute!

Berry Family said...

I love the outfit that Audiana has on. Too cute!

Josh and Alayna said...

Everyone is growing so fast...cute cute pics!