Who better to model as my subject- my own children, right?
WRONG!
I hope this doesn't shy you away from picking me to take pictures because I seem to have better luck with other people's children than my own.
Maybe they like me better....
~~~~~~
Why does she always stick that camera in my face??

Just do it like this Audriana!

Trust me I have learned if you smile it won't last as long...


Not again, MOM!

I know RIGHT?!

I'm telling you guys just do what I do...


I'm telling you guys just do what I do...

ME: Jordan open your eyes!
Like this mom??

Take a picture of me being silly mom, that's what I want to do!
Mmmm I wonder if there is chocolate anywhere around...think I should go explore??

I am just done, I smiled way too much!

Maybe if I ignore her she'll just go away...

Don't even ask why there isn't any pictures of all three together.
So when you want me to take your kids pictures, just remember...your kids are probably better than mine!
Candids are fun too...RIGHT?!











3 comments:
I need you to come and take our family picture! We haven't had one since Izzy was a baby! I have a really good spot on my wall for a giant picture too!
I could neve tell if they were not wanting to take any pictures! You do a great Job!
Love the pictures as always! you have had too much fun buying matching clothes! oh cassie! You are very good!
Post a Comment