Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday night fun at the Garners'


I hate cutting the kids hair, because they don't like it and make it aweful for me!

Jordan gets his hair cut every 2-3 months and that is when I just let it grow long and shaggy because I dread it!

Luckily Peyton isn't as hairy, but after the name calling like Terry Bradshaw, Grandpa, and Mullet Boy (and that was just from his loving parents, imagine what strangers said) it was time to cut the shag for the second time in his life!

So of course Phil had to take pictures and I figured let's just post them for the heck of it!


The finished product...

He was so mad the whole time especially about the clippers so I think that is why he gave me a smile because I let him get up!

So I let him stay up a little longer than usual since I put him through so much (you know he is the picked on kid around here!)

He played with the new camera (the boys each got one from us for Christmas) and told daddy to say "CHAASE!" I wonder where he gets that??
Of course he wanted to be a great big brother and went and pushed Audriana when she was mad! I just had to take a picture because they usually push it in the front, but he got behind like he was pushing a swing in the playground...I think he thought about doing an underdog for a split second!


Then Phil went out and got the mail late. So the boys got a package tonight from Grandma S (my mom) and were just way excited! Of course then they wanted to stay up later to read the books they got and to wear their new hats!

Thanks Grandma!

I think my mom knows the boys all to well because they need to be twins all the time and have the same stuff or one gets jealous! They are the same yet different, can you see that?
I think Jordan chose an appropriate one to share...
And of course Peyton was just way too excited about his new hat! He has a hand me down from when grandma made Jordan one 2 years ago, but she also knows Peyton's love for hats enough obviously to make him a new one too!


P.S. if you remember from previous posts Audriana was not left out! She was made a pink hat for Christmas.

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

They look so cute in their maching hats!

Anonymous said...

I hate cutting Garrett's hair too! I always do his and ALans in the tub because I hate the hair being everywhere!

Looks cute!