Look at me one more blog I got done yesterday! This one is Stepfanie G you can see it HERE.
Her blog name is so cute dirt rags and pepsi, you should go read why she has it that way.
By the way I am thinking it would be fun to add to my personal blog to do blog makeover giveaways maybe one a month or so, but what do you think? I added a poll on the side so vote or leave a comment! Anyone can try to get one even if you have done it before and want a new change. It might not just be the first email I get either! Or maybe I will try out the random generater site that picks for you! But I need to know if I will get response out of this. I thought about doing it just on my business blog, but I think it would be great to let my own personal blog readers to have a chance! So vote away so I can know if it would be a good idea or not!
P.S. Sorry for a multiple post day again. I hate when I do that because I don't want to overwhelm my readers, but sometimes I just have random posts to share :)!
Another P.S. I decided to add a creativity corner on the side! So check it out if you have time! I even added a few of those cute hair sites because you know someday Audriana's hair will grow out!!!
Also I did add the followers so if you want to make me feel good go ahead and be a follower!











1 comments:
Hi! Im sure you don't know me and phillip probably doesn't remember me either. But i was in garners ward when they lived in Pocatello. Our mom's were good friends. my name is lisa eborn (branson). anyways, i was looking on The Moons blog and saw the link to yours. I was just reading about how your baby has reflux. i don't know if you have heard about this before, but i take my babies to the chiropractor. my 1st baby had terrible reflux and my mother-in-law told me she had heard that it had worked really well for someone she knows. so i took my little girl and he worked wonders. don't worry, they don't crack their backs or anything like that. just thought i would let you know it's worth a try. after having 4 kids i swear by it.
Post a Comment