Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Tale of Desperate

The last few weeks I thought and hoped that just maybe the snow was going to melt because it sure seemed that way. Heck I even brought out my flip flops one day, of course if you know me as long as the ground is dry I don't care what the temp. is I am probably bringing out the fast slip on shoes and capris.

ANYWAY, so sad day(s) the snow fell and fell and fell.

We have SOOO MUCH SNOW and it is STILL COMING!

BAH

So we decided to get out of the house on Saturday because we were all sick of cabin fever.

But even cabin fever can't be cured when we see movies like The Tale of Desperaux or by my title I am sure you can see we weren't too impressed by the movie!

I take that back. Jordan sat through it laughing along, but we can't take his word on things when one of his favorite movies is Wall-E (if you have seen it I know you know you didn't like it much either!)

So yes. We were desperate. We had cabin fever bad and we are sorry we wasted time and money at it.

But it was good to get out. No matter how desperate the tales are.

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

Sorry Im with Jordan on the Wall E movie. Not sure why exactly but Ryan and I liked it.

Phil said...

Kaylin, I understand the maturity level required to enojoy Wall E. Glad you enjoyed it.