Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 months, 13 days

4 months, 13 days.

That is how long we have lived here.

4 months 13 days.

That is how long it took us to get rooms painted and decor up for both of the rooms.

Audriana's was a little more done up since she has never had a room before, but with the boys we painted both rooms last house and I just didn't want to get it done and move again so maybe later I will paint theirs, but for now this is what it is...

I got our visitors painting too. They helped me get the primer up and the green going. The pink unfortunatly froze in the garage (I guess there was air or something in there) so Phil had to make a run to Lowe's to get a new one that night and we finished up. I am sure I will add more, but for now here they are:


LOVE this flower! From IKEA and I bought it before we even knew we were moving away from Salt Lake.









My abstract vines. I found the cute stickers and did the vines.


The boys' room with what else??? SPORTS!



8 comments:

Phil said...

What a talented wife eh?

Anonymous said...

Don't feel to bad, it took me 4 years to do any real decorating in my house! :) and my room is still UGLY!

Camille Rogers said...

SUPER CUTE! I love everthing you did! I hadn't seen Audriana's dresser. That is Really nice!

It is going to take us at least 4 months for us to get our rooms all out together too.

whitney.evan said...

i love it! you are so creative!

Brittany said...

Your kids rooms are darling! You really are so talented. We love our Wii too. Are you coming to the Valley any time soon?

Kristy & Miguel said...

Good job! You have such a talent for decorating! The rooms look great!

Marla B said...

Ahh, love it all! My sis in law found a vinyl saying at the vinyl place in bountiful...perfect for the boys room.
"I like to watch the seasons change. Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey"....ha! Isn't that great! you gotta get it for your sports boys!! (but I would put the sports in another different order....maybe basketball, hockey, baseball, and football.....) but I was happy it had HOCKEY!! keep waiting for my blog update! maybe tomorrow! bye girl!

Cassie said...

Malia, at least you have been in a house for 4 years. We keep moving and buying houses it is getting annoying to paint and then move! Oh well guess you do what you got to do until husband's retire!