Friday, January 16, 2009

Paternity Test Request

Well I hate to air our dirty laundry around here, but thought I should inform you that Phil is going to be requesting a paternity test for Jordan. He just isn't sure that he can believe that he is his son.

Jordan ate BLUEBERRY'S today and I found him sneaking into the freezer (he saw me wash them and put them in there) to get more!

How can he be related to the man he has called daddy for so long now? The man who WON'T touch fruit.

I don't know, he may have a case...I mean they don't look anything alike, DO THEY??

Trying out the new masks for the sleep apnea machine!

Even if it is hard to believe they are related and we don't think he is the MAILMAN's son, I can't believe Jordan actually liked a fruit! There is hope yet!

However he still SPIT the strawberries out!

He may be his son afterall.

P.S. Peyton is Phil's SON! He did SPIT out the blueberries and WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH the strawberries.

4 comments:

Phil said...

In Jordan's defense, I'll eat blueberry pancakes and blueberry muffins, but plain....yuck.

Nice call on the strawberry's Peyton!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Alan thinks the same thing every time either kid eats a tomato.. according to alan they are posion! haha Kenzie hates fruit! So It's a daily struggle here!

Lynne said...

Love the picture! It looks like the same mask Bryan uses for his C-Pap machine.

Lynne said...

Yes, Bryan has had a C-Pap for five or six years. He had one before we moved to Utah and just upgraded this last year. It doesn't bother me becuase he sleeps WAY better and I don't have to hear him snore!!