Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In my own little mind...

I have this little thing that maybe I do have a few people look at my blog :D. And I also like helping people find things they want and also exposing little businesses or maybe even bigger ones! I just look at other blogs dedicated to exposing people and think I can do that, I have people checking my blog, right? Ok so at least my tracker tells me I do (and sometimes I get visits from other countries or from states I don't think I know anyone in...exciting).

So I am thinking once a month, a few times a month, (feature friday) I don't know when, but I want to feature people. Like businesses, what you are selling etc. I may contact you because I like what I buy, I may just feature you without your knowledge or better yet why don't you find me! Email me at cgdesignphoto@yahoo.com if you want to be featured! Hopefully it is not a dumb idea.

And one more blog makeover winner:

This is for Heidi. She just went from one kid to three with the birth of her cute little twin girls last year what a busy girl...I know what three are like, but I don't know what it is like to have a busy toddler and two busy babies! So here you go Heidi, hope you like it!


And another variation for Sam with different colors and vines that she wanted to see:

I hope you are all enjoying these as much as I did creating them!

5 comments:

Berry Family said...

Your "feature Friday" is such a good idea! Awesome brainstorming! Thanks again for the background.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I really need to learn how to use my photo shop!!

Melea said...

Your blog designs are stinkin' adorable Cassie. You do such a great job on them.

The Shumards said...

I have been asking Sam where she was getting all her cute blog backgrounds and she told me you were designing them. I must say you are very talented! They are so cute.

Xazmin said...

I love these backgrounds - they're adorable. Thanks for commenting on my tutu and pixie wings on the Daisy Craft givaway!