Well sometimes I don't know where to draw the line of sending out the cards, because I know you ALL want to see the cute kids we have...
So for those of you who didn't receive our card this year, I don't want you to feel left out.
And just to show my blog readers they are SPECIAL here are some extra pictures that you won't be seeing in the mail.
The simple quick little pages I have done for their books complete with cute looking boys in santa hats (notice one is naked...he likes it that way best sometimes) and one little girl who literally got tired of me:
So for those of you who didn't receive our card this year, I don't want you to feel left out.
And just to show my blog readers they are SPECIAL here are some extra pictures that you won't be seeing in the mail.
The simple quick little pages I have done for their books complete with cute looking boys in santa hats (notice one is naked...he likes it that way best sometimes) and one little girl who literally got tired of me:


and if you can't read what it says here it is all written out for you!
OUR YEAR IN NUMBERS
2 proud big brothers to a new baby
4 tickets to see thomas the train
42 months Jordan is now
3 days of camping in the snow in June
21 months Peyton is now
206 miles moved
11 stitches Peyton had on his face
5 new residents of Idaho Falls
423 smiles Audriana gives us
1 job transfer for Phil
8 months of pregnancy
23 houses looked at in Idaho
3 months we've enjoyed Audriana
8 seats the new car has
6 friends Jordan has made in preschool
400 pictures attempted for the photocard
365 days of JOY
Spreading JOY and CHEER
this christmas year
Here's the funny thing, I always have different ideas in my head for the card than what it actually ends up... guess that is what you get with three unpredictable children!











2 comments:
YOur christmas card is so cute! You did such a great job!!
I got your Christmas card yesterday! They are as cute as always!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment